Welcome to ABC Training Center
Admissions Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 9 pm Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm Sunday: 9 am – 4 pm Open 7 days a week!
1 East Fordham Road, 2nd Floor Bronx NY, 10468
2471 Morris Avenue, 2nd Floor Bronx NY, 10468
The ABC Training Center Difference.
ABC has been serving the New York City community since 1972. Over the years we have trained countless professionals and have launched thousands of careers. Whether the economy is experiencing prosperity or slogging through a recession, our career training sets you up for real, in-demand careers in fields that are growing and advancing faster than other jobs. Our health career training such as our medical billing and coding classes, EKG/Phlebotomy or pharmacy tech courses provide you with superior training based on all of the latest technological advancements. When you leave ABC Training Center, you leave as a well prepared and qualified job candidate. We’ll make sure of that.
We are a small, family-owned and operated school. Because of that, we give our students and graduates what the big chain schools can’t:
• Small class sizes. Your instructors will know your name, your learning pace and your needs.
• Personalized, hands-on training and extra practice time. Smaller classes mean more time using equipment and tools, more time doing demonstrations and drills, for each student.
• Personalized job placement assistance for recent and former graduates, including resume service.
• On-site state and national certification testing —Take your licensing exam at the same place you completed your training and practice.
• Instant access to all ABC Training Center school management and personnel. Less “RED TAPE”. More Learning.
• And finally, the fastest and most effective career training in NYC at the lowest tuition costs.
ABC Training Center offers the most modern facilities, equipment and software available in New York and is minutes from Manhattan. Completely accessible by car, train, subway and bus from Brooklyn, Queens and New Jersey.
ABC Training Center offers a wide variety of tuition options. Students may choose a weekly payment plan, pay in full, or, in some cases, be eligible for tuition grants through NYC agencies.
During your admissions interview, all of your options will be explained in full. Just tell us what program you are interested in, and we will help you select a schedule that will best meet your needs.
Habla Español?Nosotros También!
HOW TO REGISTER:
The ABC Training Center Admissions Office is open 7 days a week and is located at 2471 Morris Avenue at Fordham Road, 2nd Floor (Annex). It is easily reachable by the #4 or D Train (Fordham Road stop) or the #BX12 Bus. We are also just a short walk from the Metro-North Fordham Station. Admissions Office hours are Monday through Friday: 9AM – 9PM, Saturday: 9AM – 5PM, Sunday: 9AM – 4PM.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• Valid photo ID (passport, driver’s license or state ID, or military ID)
• High School or college diploma or transcript from U.S. high school or college
No High School Diploma? No problem! You can still register for ABC courses by taking our FREE entrance exam instead
ABC is proud to partner with:
We are also an official testing site of both the National Health Career Association and Prometrics.
ABC Training Center Offers Excellent, Low Cost Career Training in New York.
We invite you to explore your next great move as a:
Upcoming Class Start Dates
Patient Care Tech
Weekday Morning: 10/03
Weekday Evenings: 10/11
Part Time: Weekday – 10/3
Full Time: Weekday – 10/11
Certified Nurse Aide
Home Health Aide
Weekend: (To be Announced)
Weekend(Spanish): (To Be Announced)
Medical Billing and Coding
Weekend: (To Be Announced)
INTRODUCING ABC Training Center’s Career Workshops
Don’t forget about the monthly ABC Training Center Career Workshop. At these valuable and informative sessions you will: