Home Health Aide
What a wonderful school. We have sent many individuals to get their home health aide training at ABC and we couldn’t be happier with the incredible results that we have received. All the home health aides that we have received from this school have been professional, competent, and dedicated employees. Our interactions with the staff at ABC has always been warm and friendly. I highly recommend ABC Training Center for anybody who is looking to become a home health aide.
Noah – Amazing Home Care
Our next Home Health Aide Weekday Class begins on 10/17.
Evening Class begins on 10/3.
Weekend Class begins (To Be Announced).
Spanish Weekday Class begins 10/11.
Spanish Evening Class begins 10/11.
Spanish Weekend Class begins (To Be Announced).
Seats are limited. Call today!
- Low cost. Our tuition is only $600 (only $300 needed to register) and includes your books. Compare our cost to other schools in NYC and then decide for yourself.
- Get recruited right here on site. That’s right. HHA agencies regularly come to our classrooms to recruit our students.
- Your career. Your choice. You are free to work anywhere you want as you are not tied down or contracted to any one agency.
- We now offer our HHA course in Spanish. If you or someone you know is considering this career and would prefer a course in Spanish, ABC is ideal. We are the only major training center in NYC that offers a full Home Health Aide course in Spanish. For more information, please visit our Ayudante de Salud page.
- Flexible Schedules – Classes available during the day, at night or on weekends.
- 76 classroom hours, plus 8 hours clinical assignment •
ABC Training Center is licensed by the New York State Department of Education. No high school diploma? No problem! You can still register for ABC’s Home Health Aide training classes in the Bronx by taking our FREE entrance exam instead.
|Monday through Friday||12 pm -6 pm|
|Monday through Friday||9 am – 4 pm|
|Monday through Friday||5 pm – 10 pm|
|Sat and Sunday||9 am – 4:30 pm|
Jobs, Jobs, Jobs
ABC grads work in hundreds of households around the tri-state area, and for a number of HHA agencies. Our grads have recently been hired by:
Allen Health Care Services * Patient Care Home Care * Utopia Home Care * Cabrini Care At Home * Ageless Home Health Care * Inglemoor Rehabilitation & Care Center * Premier Home Health Care * Attending Home Care Services * Extracare Home Care * At Home Solutions * Progressive Home Health Services * Morningside At Home * Heart To Heart Home Care * Intergen Health * Amazing Home Care * Greater New York Home Care * HHH Home Care * Personal Touch Home Care * The Avondale Group * Maxim Healthcare Services * People Care Inc. * Summit Home Health Care * Caring People * Choose Home Care * Comprehensive Home Care * New Century Home Care * Dependable Home Care * Parent Care * Hapi Home Care * Gotham Home Care * Priority Home Care * White Glove Community Care * Future Home Care * Balm Of Gilead * Intermin Home Care * Any-Time Home Care * Reliant Care Services * Access Nursing Services * Edison Home Health Care * Family Health Care Of Brooklyn & Queens Inc. * Recco Home Care * Jewish Home Life Care * Azor Inc. * Caring Professionals Inc. * Unlimited Care * MZL Home Care * Dominican Sisters Family Health Service * Comfort Keepers * A & J Home Care * All Metro Health Care * Able Health Care Services * Right Step Home Care Services * Pioneer Home Care * J & K Healthcare Services * Foremost Home Care * Vision Healthcare Services * Extended Care Health Services
Home Health Aide
- Total Cost: $600 Down payment $ 300 ( due at time of registration, $50 for registration , $50 for books & $200 for tuition) Tuition Balance: $300 (2 payments of $300)
I loved my time in ABC, loved the teacher, location, practice, classmates, everything. Small school but great classes. Thank you Dahiana Pena for being an awesome teacher. I learned everything needed to become a HHA.
I strongly recommend this school.
Employment of home health aides is projected to grow 48 percent from 2012 to 2022, much faster than the average for all occupations.The Bureau of Labor Statistics