Our next Pharmacy Technician Weekday Class begins 9/25.
Seats are limited. Call Today!
Your Pharmacy Technician Training Begins at ABC. The ABC Training Center Pharmacy Technician school in New York will prepare the student to take the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board national certification exam. Certified Pharmacy Technicians start at a higher pay rate than non-certified technicians. The Pharmacy Tech school curriculum at ABC Training includes drug regulation and control, pharmaceutical terminology, medication calculations, basic bio pharmaceutics, routes and formulations and personal standards training. Key areas of instruction include:
- Screening of prescription and medication orders
- Calculations and dosage forms
- Medication distribution
- Personal interaction skills and responsibilities
- Drug usage indications and possible side effects
ABC offers a number of exciting opportunities for our Pharmacy Tech students, including internships and job placement assistance.
• 132 classroom hours, plus national certification exam •
Check out the Job Profile of a Pharmacy Tech
ABC Training Center is licensed by the New York State Department of Education.
No High School diploma? No problem! You can still register for ABC courses by taking our FREE entrance exam instead.
Weekday Schedule (6 weeks)
|Monday through Thursday||12 pm – 4 pm|
|Friday||9 am – 4 pm|
- Total Cost: $799
- Down payment $100 (due at the time of registration, $55 for registration fee & $45 for books.)
- Tuition Balance: $699 (6 weekly payments of $116.50)
Classes can be booked for large groups or companies with your own separate classroom. Contact us for more information.